This project received 53 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1028 NZD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 NZD
Hi, We need a travel website. It will be an affiliate website. I am happy to provide different forms (flights, car, hotel, bus, cruise, insurance)
We are happy to provide API or forms as per the contract with companies.
We do need header, footer, navigation as separate files so that we can put in the admin section
what we need is :-
1. Nice design for website.
2. Logo - Simple
3. 50-70 pages of content.
4. Sitemap, contact us, tnc and all other general and simple pages
5. Must be with white background.
6. Ad space for running ads through Google Ad manager (Google DFP)
7. SEO friendly URL for all booking engines
8. Page generator to generate more pages if required.
9. Site map generator to add new pages automatically into [url removed, login to view]
10. saving all search queries in the database and displaying them
11. Implementation of all social media like Facebook, twitter etc
12. Blog implementation with moderator so that people can contribute content & images. Admin can define various sections to start the conversation. Wordpress or any open source application may be used.
13. we do need simple design for the website with big forms, big call to action buttons. We want to put more focus on search forms.
14. Online chat support - open source can be used.
15. all forms must xhtml compliant and all pages should be div based.
16. Compatible with all all browser, IE, Firefox, Safari and also compatible with mobile devices and tablets.
17. Need complete source code in cd
18. Blog with admin area (wordpress or similar will do) but same design as website.
Please feel free to contact us for questions you may have.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online