User Interface and Website for Rental Property Security
- Status Closed
- Budget $20 - $45 USD / hour
- Total Bids 16
I am looking to put together a new business that uses home automation devices to allow entry and egress of guests in rental properties.
The system consists of a controller and door lock that uses Z Wave to communicate. The controller is a Raspberry Pi with a daughter board for the Z Wave.
Here is some information from the daughter board manufacture website about the software-
The Transceiver Firmware communciates with the Z-Way communication stack using the serial interface /dev/ttyAMA0. The Z-Way communication protocol stack organizes and managed the Z-Wave network and its devices and offers a simple to use and simple to understand User Interfaces hiding most of the complexity of the Z-Wave wireless network. The Z-Way API allows to write own Applications and Designs on top of the stable Z-Way protocol stack. The Application Programmers Interface to do this is documented and can be used without any Non Disclosure Agreement Restrictions.
After the system is installed the owner would log into there account and assign or generate a code for a specific amount of time. The guest or cleaning service would then use that code.
I need the building of the website to include the following:
• Splash page to describe the system and its benefits
• Video introduction/explanation
• Investor relations
• Possible Franchises possibilities
• Subscription for monthly/yearly users
• UI for subscribers that allows the control of door lock or other devices in there rental units
• Interface that allows the server to talk to the individual controllers in the rental unit
• Maintaining data base and MySQL
I am also looking for ways to maximize my exposure to potential clients. This might include, but is not limited to SEO, web advertising and blast email advertising.
This is a brand new business that has unlimited potential. I currently have a patent pending to take this system into the hotels. I need to get a system up and running as a prototype so that I can build references and viability.
Eventually I plan on replacing the Z Wave hardware with something more secure, and that uses a mesh network.
Must love to work with people who are also passionate about the project. Must value business relationships and be committed to giving it your best.
Must have extensive experience with HTML, CSS Java and other web standards
Experienced Project Manager
UI building and knowledge
Expert Java & C# developer
Enterprise Web App experience
GIS Solution Development
Excellent verbal and written skills
Designing and developing Flex/Flash frontends
* Maintaining and upgrading multiple Java backends
* Querying the database for business intelligence reports
* Creating and documenting a public web services APIGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online