JMIR Publications is an open access academic publisher based in Toronto, Canada, and is the leading publisher of peer-reviewed journals in the eHealth domain. We are the leading open access publisher focusing on technology and bioengineering in health, and are expanding into other areas. Our mission is to reinvent research communication through grassroots, researcher-driven innovation in every aspect of peer-reviewed publishing, making use of Internet, social media, and mobile technologies, and we are currently expanding into other science domains.
Recent successful journal launches include JMIR Research Protocols and interactive Journal of Medical Research (i-JMR). To expand our journal portfolio we are continuously looking for gaps in the journal market, societies interested in creating new journals or looking for new publishers, and visionary and highly regarded scientists, primarily working at the intersections between technology and medicine, to lead the creation and development of new journals in emerging disciplines and rapidly expanding research areas. Building on the JMIR brand, possible new titles could include JMIR mHealth, JMIR Serious Games, JMIR Bioinformatics, JMIR Biomedical Engineering, or individual titles without the JMIR branding in the title.
- rebranding for JMIR Publications, Inc and individual journals (see below for journals)
- creating a centralized corporate site for JMIR Publications, Inc.
- updating existing Journal websites with a responsive design, improving usability and user experience ([url removed, login to view]; [url removed, login to view]; [url removed, login to view]; [url removed, login to view]; [url removed, login to view])
- business card design
- advertisement/promotion flyer design
- updating existing Medicine 2.0 Congress website ([url removed, login to view]), including the networking component on one of the Congress pages
- rebranding of Medicine 2.0 Congress
- are familiar with Web 2.0 platforms
- be able to develop responsive designs
- have previous experience working with Open Journal System (OJS) installations [bonus!]
- accessibility designs [bonus!]
- easy for subscribers and account users to navigate
- create an enriched information environment that promotes user interest
- create an environment where users obtain a great sense of self-efficacy
Proposal Deadline: August 9, 2013
If you are interested and qualified, please send us:
- your resume
- a sample of your portfolio
- a cover letter outlining potential ideas, your hourly/project rate
46 freelancers are bidding on average $2583 for this job
We have all the required designers and developers according to your project and we can allocate dedicated resources to your project. You will be very happy and satisfied with our services.
Hi We are interested in your project and read your requirements.We have completed 150+ big projects in last 5 years. Please check private message board for details.
Thanks for your consideration, please see our message and if you would like to discuss the project further do get in touch and I’ll give you a call.
I am Ali Tharwani and I am currently heading the Web Solution Department at CubeSquad.I have reviewed your project requirements and we are confident that will complete your project more strongly.