Wordpress - Site Build
This project received 42 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $660 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
We need your assistance in building our Wordpress Magazine. This is a very straightforward build. We will be using a pre-existing theme as a jumping-off point; either 1. Viewport or 2. Black Label 3. Other theme that is suggested by you for its ease in constructing our new site
Our landing page will have a full screen HTML5 video playing upon arrival. When the video ends, a slider image (full screen) will take its place.
Either theme as mentioned above has html5 capabilities.
Our site is a UGC (user generated site) to some degree. We'll have you set up several plugins and manage where the appropriate UGC content lands within the site. Plugins include:
• Theme my login
• WPEden - front end media manager and/or Gravity forms to allow subscribers to add their content to appropriate areas of the site
*you will need to tweak form as needed
• Media Blender - from code canyon - unless theme has equivalent gallery options
• Lightbox evolution - from code canyon - we'll use this to pop up our sign in newsletter page, Facebook or "About Us"
• JW Player - html5 video player
• PHPBB3 forum - we can show you exactly how it will look
• Add our Google Analytics
• AdPress from Code Canyon - add and implement in sidebar for blog and other site pages
• Foobar from Code Canyon
• Home page jquery slide-in - slides from left to right over landing page video (need plugin options)
Users/viewers/subscribers will be able to add posts to two different areas from the front end using a front end plugin as indicated above.
They'll also be able to either 1. add images to the image wall and/or 2. create a "portfolio" type page that is their own within the site that they can add images and a bio to. Viewport theme already has some capability for this.
You will need to implement all above plugins to work as indicated by our needs and the overall function of the website. That these work and look as intended must be demonstrated upon completion of said work.
We have a mockup of the landing page. We have a logo in PSD. You'll need to take our mockup and build out from there, using your creativity.
Please be very familiar with HTML5 (video) and JW Player.
You must have:
2. Big background and portfolio of completed (start to finish) Wordpress work that you can show us
3. XHTML and PSD exp.
4. Design background
Most importantly, you have ideas! Ideas on how we can streamline our process; which theme is best to use, better plugins than the ones we have and more. You're not just a developer/designer — you're also an idea guy/girl.
Please be available to start immediately upon accepting this work. We will ask for daily updates on progress. We pay 30% to start all work. 30% at midway point and remaining 40% upon completion.
Send us a private message with your portfolio urls, and a brief note on how you can help us with our site goals. We'll send you our site mockup, and several url's of sites we very much like if there's a fit.
Please be affordable.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online