Contingent Workforce Solutions is a business process and advisory firm specializing in assisting clients with managing their contract/temporary labour.
We are currently looking to redesign our current website [url removed, login to view] as well as create a brand new website for our technology SimplicityVMS [url removed, login to view]
We are looking to have both designs created using Wordpress and to allow for a newsfeed integration into our current Wordpress blog [url removed, login to view]
Our ideal website would be a simple and professional looking site that integrates and compliments our company colours.
Position: Web/Graphic Designer
The position requires a self-starter who can work independently, and as a team member. Excellent ability to conform to and advise on sound standards of visual presentation. Time management and project management skills are vital, as are strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a diverse group of individuals.
- Using graphic design practices and web production software, such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, and Adobe Flash, Dreamweaver; MS Expressions
- Creating superior, original designs for the Web
- Working with specific company deliverables, and taking responsibility for them
- Utilizing web-based technologies apply to web design such as HTML, Flash, CSS, and AJAX.
- Using corporate branding, layout, colour theory and typography in both print and digital media.
- Managing multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
-Good design sense
-Strong understanding of SEO
-Good conceptual flow
-Attention to detail
-Advanced knowledge of HTML
-Experience with Wordpress CMS
57 freelancers are bidding on average $2059 for this job
Hello, We have checked your project details. For detailed proposal and references from our portfolio plz visit pm. Looking forward to working with you. Thanks.
Hi, this is Jassim. I'm a freelance Web Designer with more than 8 years experience. I provide design services to cool folks all over the world. Over the years, I've designed and developed more than 150 websites.