html/css webdesign for integration (iframe)
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 15
We have a website running under [url removed, login to view] .
It is a classifieds website which is based on four main categories, each with a specific color. An important aspect of our site is simplicity and usability.
We want to offer integration of our content into other websites now via the iframe technology. What we are looking for is a design for such an integrated page. (html and css, no dynamic website needed)
The design should include the following things:
- THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE SITE DESIGN! We will only need a structured and practical design for the main content. No header, footer and so on, since these will be provided by the sites we are integrating our content in
- There should be the possibility to browse the main categories, the subcategories and the ads themselves
- Inside the ads we should have the same information as we have on [url removed, login to view], including pictures and so on
- Since the design will be integrated into different pages with different designs, it should be easily possible to adjust the design of the integration page to the host page. For example by using a design based on css mainly.
- The size of the page should be optimized for 580px width and 700px heightGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online