jQuery.knob custom modification
This project was awarded to Usernamee for $60 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
jQuery Knob is a fantastic dial visualization library, you can see it in action on their example page ([url removed, login to view])
I have a modification required that is inspired by the implementation in this Twitter Bootstrap theme: [url removed, login to view] (this may be helpful in your own implementation).
My modifications are fairly simple to understand and are mocked up in the attached PNG file. They are:
1. add ability to include an icon via CSS (shown as a shield in the mockup)
2. add ability to have both negative and positive percentages (the zero point is in the middle, left is 0%)
3. the dials should be read-only (they are used for display purposes only)
4. the animation should always starts at the zero point and travel clockwise for positive values and counter-clockwise for negative values)
The circle radius should be around 200px in diamater and I should be able to set all colours via css (I will have 3 dials inline).
I'm looking for a fixed price so please review [url removed, login to view] thoroughly before bidding - also please include examples of your recent work.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online