jQuery Knob is a fantastic dial visualization library, you can see it in action on their example page ([url removed, login to view])
I have a modification required that is inspired by the implementation in this Twitter Bootstrap theme: [url removed, login to view] (this may be helpful in your own implementation).
My modifications are fairly simple to understand and are mocked up in the attached PNG file. They are:
1. add ability to include an icon via CSS (shown as a shield in the mockup)
2. add ability to have both negative and positive percentages (the zero point is in the middle, left is 0%)
3. the dials should be read-only (they are used for display purposes only)
4. the animation should always starts at the zero point and travel clockwise for positive values and counter-clockwise for negative values)
The circle radius should be around 200px in diamater and I should be able to set all colours via css (I will have 3 dials inline).
I'm looking for a fixed price so please review [url removed, login to view] thoroughly before bidding - also please include examples of your recent work.
The freelancer html parser messed up the description for the original posting, number 2 of the list should have read:
2. add ability to have both negative and positive percentages (the zero point is in the middle, left is less than 0% and right is greater than 0%)
9 freelancers are bidding on average $104 for this job
I can code this without jQuery knob dependency. It will have the same cross-browser compatibility. 10 years of development experience. Detail and project specific introduction is sent via PMB.