This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $871 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
We need a way to automate our purchase process from [url removed, login to view] and Cheapsmells.com. To do this, we need a solution that can take a list of items to be procured in either CSV or XML format (your choice) and then go through the ordering process in the said sites with minimal manual work.
The procurement list will contain a unique identifier (ASIN, ISBN, or page URL), recipient's name, email address, phone number, and address, and an assumed price and currency of the total cost (item + shipping).
* The used user account and password must be easily modifiable (if the system assumes that currently logged in user in IE or FireFox is the user, that's good enough)
* Internationalized versions of Amazon (i.e. [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view]) must be supported
* Both sites should be configurable so that we can either tell your solution to go through with the entire process, or just add all the items in the shopping cart and let us manually confirm the cart and check out.
* Depending on an option given in the procurement list, the item should be ordered either "as is" or giftwrapped.
* Must work on Windows platforms.
* Must be error resistant: Must generate error reports and not place an order for the item if
1) Item is no longer available or is out of stock etc.
2) Item cannot be purchased because of a purchase limit (i.e. "only five per customer")
3) Item cannot be shipped to the given address or the address is invalid
4) If the current price and shipping of the item differs more than 10% from the assumed price.
5) Any other reason that prevents successfully ordering the item
* If third party software has to be used, it either has to be free or cost less than $100 to license.
* You can use any solution, software, or approach as long as it delivers the requested features and follows the given requirements. Program it, use a macro, use magic, we don't care.
Please note that we are only interested in fixed-price offer. Offers based on hourly fee will be ignored. Successful completion of the project within budget is likely to get you more projects.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online