It would be perfect with these features:
- Easily configurable time in the script, so I can use it in different pages and I can define a different limited time in each of them, without too much pain (I'm a little tech savvy to modify parameters in a script, but definitely not a programmer).
- Control with cookies + IP, making a bit more difficult to override the script.
- That I could insert the remaining time of the offer in the main text of the page (better if it shows days, hours, minutes, seconds and updates the time every second, showing that "clock is ticking").
- Works inside a wordpress page/post (that's a must) and in a normal html page.
- At least minimally documented so I know where to modify the limited time of the offer in the script (enough to comment "put below the desired time in days, hours, minutes" or "don't touch below this or all will be destroyed").
I think those are the main features, don't hesitate to ask anything.