We have a Chrome add-on (extension) that needs to be converted to Safari.
Our website - FavSync is a bookmarks manager.
The add-on creates a connection between the browser and FavSync and allows users to do the following:
- Add bookmarks to FavSync on the go
- Import browser bookmarks
- Search bookmarks on FavSync directly from the add-on, without opening FavSync
Since the add-on is already working, the task is just to convert it to Safari, no new functionality is required.
If you would like to check out the add-on, you need to first sign up on our website (otherwise you won't be able to do anything with the add-on).
To do that:
1. Go to [url removed, login to view]
2. Sign up with invitation code: favsync123
3. A popup that add-on is not installed will come up => Install it
4. Activate add-on
Freelancers with Safari or any browser add-on development experience is an advantage, good price also :)
Please try to send a relevant message and not automatic one's where you show me all the irrelevant projects you've accomplished.
2 freelancers are bidding on average €150 for this job
Hi, I am currently working on a project that involve Chrome/Safari extension development. I would like to help you at my very best. More details are sent to your inbox. Warm regards, Tuan Le.