Top E-Commerce Web Database Developer (Server Side for Mobile App)
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 4
The end-to-end solution will allow businesses to keep in contact with their clients using a customised mobile app. Businesses that subscribe to our service for a fee (i.e. Subscribers) will be able to configure the content to be shown inside the app. This subscriber-defined content (text and images) has to be entered into a database via web based forms and when ready, the data will be made available to mobile users via the app. Mobile users will also be able to query certain data from the database as well as send feedback to the subscriber via the app - such feedback will need to be stored in the database.
This project consists of three main parts:
1) an E-commerce website: used to sell subscriptions to businesses that will enable access to the site's members-only sections and specific features. The subscription fee has to be charged periodically (monthly, yearly etc) to the business's credit/debit card or paypal account etc via some form of payment wall on this website
2) a members-only section that will allow paid-up subscribers to login and input data (text and images) about their business via HTML forms. The data will then need to be validated (and if necessary re-formatted, images cropped and/or resized etc) to ensure it meets strict rules related to text length, image size and so on before being committed to a database. Furthermore, subscribers will need to be able to send push notifications to their client's mobile apps.
3) a mobile app template (which is currently being developed for iOS - so I'm not looking for mobile app developers at this stage). This app will configure itself on first use using subscriber-defined content from the database. Afterwards, the app will query the database for updates so that it has all the latest content related to that subscriber. Server-side developer will need to collaborate very closely with the app developer to complete this project successfully.
So the server side should provide subscribers (i.e. businesses) with:
[url removed, login to view] to contract the service via sign up section
[url removed, login to view] to pay for the service via payment wall (e.g. via paypal, visa)
[url removed, login to view] of subscriber's login
[url removed, login to view] to configure one or more app templates using online forms - requires AJAX style validation so that the requested text appears correctly in the app
[url removed, login to view] to upload photos - requires resizing, cropping, reformatting of photos to be app friendly
[url removed, login to view] to interact with the apps - via notifications, requests via REST, client queries, clients may also send feedback about business via the app, this will need to be stored and managed
[url removed, login to view] section with list of subscribed-to features and available features
[url removed, login to view] management (requires database to store the contents of the mobile app for each business),
9.a subscription management system (subscribers account status lifecycle will depend on subscription expiry, renewal and payment status)
[url removed, login to view] gateway (for billing subscribers)
[url removed, login to view] - requires some database scripts
[url removed, login to view] design, and development
13. users, roles and profiles management as well as password authentication, two step registration, management of forgotten passwords and so on
Well these are the main aspects of the server side. I hope it's clear enough :)
Web development project type:
Client side or server side development:
Server Side Development
Specific programming languages desired:
As app development is ongoing right now, need developer to start ASAP.
English speaking. Spanish speaking an advantage.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online