- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 16
If successfully on this project, there will be more jobs coming your way.
If this interests you, please contact us and you will receive the mobile app design for review.
- Review and perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements
- Contribute ideas for making the application(s) better and easier to use
- Knowledge about Kinvey BaaS (desirable, but not necessary)
- Knowledge about [url removed, login to view] (desirable, but not necessary)
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- A complete Elance profile
- References or an established Elance reputation preferred
There is an interactive prototype of the app at [url removed, login to view]
We want to use [url removed, login to view] ([url removed, login to view]) and not Phonegap for this project. The sole purpose for this is that Trigger is vastly faster than Phonegap.
The app requires the use of Local Storage when offline, and the ability to sync data towards the BaaS system Kinvey ([url removed, login to view]) when online.
The App is to be distributed on Apple App Store (iOS) and Google Play (Android).
-Minimum supported hardware is iPhone 3GS
-Minimum supported platform is iOS 4.0
-Minimum support for screen resolution is 320px by 480px at 163 ppi
-Minimum supported platform is Android 2.3 - Gingerbread
-Minimum support for screen resolution is 320dp x 470dpGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online