I need simple time tracking for Mac OSx
- when started app should show:
1. current date (clickable, which shows date picker) and 2 button-arrows to change date to prev/next day. Once date is changed list of time entries & date on screen is updated.
2. Project dropdown with selected current one (filled in from sqlite database)
3. Description box & tasks drop down (filled in from sqlite database)
4. List of time entries
[notes: dropdowns should be editable, with auto-complete.]
- When description is entered and [enter] button on keyboard is pressed new time entry should be created and shown in the list with active time ticking, there should be shown stop button as well to stop timer.
- on mouse hover time entries should show buttons  [remove] which would allow change time entry or remove it. Editing of time entry should happen in the same table cell.
- If new time entry is added it should stop any previous active time entry and make active current one
- When app is started in status bar should be displayed icon + active time, it should update on active time start/stop or creating new active time entries.
Deliverables - project source code + all rights
4 freelancers are bidding on average $250 for this job
We are expertise in developing Iphone/Ipad/Android application & many more...We are new in freelancer so we don't have review here but we have review in other freelancing sites..Please check PMB for details..