Titanium Sdk - Trivia App game (80% coded, need extra features and Testing)
This project received 24 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1599 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
Our former developer abandoned the project because of family issues so we currently seek developers to help us finish a trivia based quiz game.
Currently 80% of the core programming is done using TItanium SDK. We have most of the features ready and working.
About The App.
- Trivia Game
- Pass the Screen Gameplay
- Fetches Questions and answers from Json Files
- Questions with their answers are Fetched randomly from each json file
1 )Team A holds Device, Read The Question,
2) Team B give possible answers - if some of the answers are there
3) Team A checks then on screen
4) When timer is off, Team A pass the Device to Team B and
5) Team B holds the device....
Extra Features we need.
- Pair Device Functionality over bluetooth so 2 devices can play together (Team A one Device, Team B Second Device)
- More Teams feature ( so we can have Team A, Team B, Team C, Team D ) (4 teams in total)
- Highscores Saving and Presenting them with Bars / Pies graphs
- Nicer Point System GUI (We can provide graphics if you need them, just point us to the right direction with guiding)
- Testing for Ios and Android Versions
- Blackberry and Windows phone Versions to be added
- Extra Option on the settings so Teams Can Choose the Category of their Last Round
- Facebook Statistics
- Adobe Air Application for Updating/ Modifying/ Adding cards Needs to be Updated cause now it lack Features.
- Guiding in Compile of the App and Submission to the App Stores
We seek individual people, or teams that are willing to participate in finishing this application(Game)
Individuals and/or teams must be willing to sign a NDA contract and an NCA as the source is ready, and a co-operation contract.
Please only serious proposals.
Please provide a strong portfolio and have a good feedback score.
We will be aiming to Greek / Us market for start (Multilingual Editions) so there is a possibility of becoming a Partner if you decide you like the App and willing to devote with a % of the revenue shared with you.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online