Web app and iOS development
This project received 46 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $6238 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budgetmin $5000 USD
Our company will allow the public to create and sell multimedia tours of the places around them. Tours can contain text, photos, audio and video for each location in the tour. Visitors can then purchase individual tours and follow them on their phones.
We will also have an accompanying website where users can browse and purchase tours.
We are an early stage startup, we have full designs, and this will be our first build. For the website, we will do the frontend development ourselves (HTML5, CSS, JS).
We need developers to help build the app and the website. A large portion of this is integration, where existing APIs, db systems, and content management platforms are be used.
Please break out pricing for this project into a flat rate and time estimate for the web app and the mobile app.
Additionally, please identify any systems or platforms that are to be used.
To minimize development time and ongoing maintenance hassle, we plan to use Parse ([url removed, login to view]) for the backend. We have been experimenting with this already, and I have hooked up basic login functionality.
User Management -- both mobile and web app
- Account creation using sign in with Facebook and Google, with full name pulled
- Account creation using a simple form for name, email address
- Profile photo upload, if not automatically pulled from Facebook or Google
- Users can add a short bio limited to 140 characters. Account only required for purchasing, following, or creating tour.
- Password management: change/lost
- Log In/ Log Out functionality
- Admin ability to suspend account (Admin functionality could be web only)
Content Marketplace -- both mobile and web app
- App landing page and web home page should list available tours
- Each tour has a landing page
- Two views for an individual tour: purchased and preview
- Preview of tours display a limited amount of content, showing just tour title, author, intro text and image.
Transactions -- web and mobile
- User purchases via Stripe payment service using credit card
- Purchased tours should be linked to user accounts
- Once transaction is complete, user can view entire tour
- Author gets notification that tour has been purchased, ability to opt out of these mailings
- In user profile for author, there is an accounting of how many tours have been sold (mobile only)
- Admin view of transactions (Admin functionality could be web only)
Note that tour creation functionality is Phase II.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online