Configure/customize image gallery in Joomla - repost
- Status Completed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 32
I require customization of Simple Image Gallery Pro (SIGPro) from Joomla ([url removed, login to view]). This gallery includes a free version of the jQuery lightbox popup known as Fresco ([url removed, login to view]). I have purchased a license for the Pro version of Fresco. I require:
1. Creation of a custom skin in Fresco ([url removed, login to view]) that I can configure with the following specific options for the gallery and configuring SIGPro to use it:
a. Showing thumbnails in the light box popup for a multiple image gallery - this is the standard behaviour of Fresco Pro
b. Showing thumbnails in the light box popup on touch devices - the standard behaviour for Fresco Pro is to hide thumbnails on touch devices and use swiping motion only. I would like to preserve the swiping motion but still show thumbnails
2. Integrating the Pro version of Fresco and the changes above to the installer package for SIGPro
3. I would like a text file documenting all steps taken and code changes made with files and line numbers (indicating the before and after code).
4. Compatibility with Joomla 3.x
I will provide Fresco and SIGPro.
Thanks for your help!Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online