Continue existing small CRUD web application in JAVA
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $180 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $100 USD
I need to finish work on a small web application that is already half baked.
There is some UI work to do and some JPA. The development must be done using the existing frameworks , It uses Spring, EclipseLink, Spring-data and hsqldb in the backend and jqGrid and query for the client side.
The zip file attached contains the existing code. it's a self contained maven project.
Please take a look at the project before bidding.
The app contains these Entities and Relations:
Product -> many licenses
License -> many registrations.
Client-> many registrations.
Each license has a unique string - license key.
Required Pages, some are half implemented:
1. List of products.
2. List of Clients.
3. List of registrations.
4. List of registrations per client.
5. List of Licenses per client.
6. List of registrations per license
6. A page to manually add a registration. Allowing the user to choose a client, enter his name, his license key and his id, and create a new client instance with this name. And on submit, create a new generated registration object and display it on the screen, this is done by invoking an existing method in the controller.
Each controller should use a service do do the operations, use existing entityManager, no direct SQL commands.
The search and sorting should be implemented for each CRUD.
There is a sample authentication switcher that should be removed.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online