In this project, I do not have to create a PHP file. It was already created and is located in the same folder with my created files.
14. If after evaluating the data, any errors are found, your program will not submit the form and will display a single message (using alert) where the fields with invalid data are identified. If the data is correct, a confirmation message ("Do you want to submit the form data?") will be displayed asking for a submission confirmation.
2. You should avoid code duplication.
1. The form data will be sent to the [url removed, login to view] script.
2. You will use get as the submission method.
3. The link php script request provides an example of submitting data to the script. From this example you can verify the names to use for form entries. Notice that to execute this script you need your web server running and you need to place the DataValidation folder in htdocs.
5. Make sure that you define the action field in your form as follows: action="[url removed, login to view]"
19 freelancers are bidding on average $301 for this job
Hi, Consider its done! I would love to get this opportunity of working with you. I can guarantee complete satisfaction if you select me to execute this project. Please check your private message board. Thanks