I need a JSP page that will load JSON data from a URL and display it in a table format. Initially, the table format is not important because I will format it later. So the code delivered must allow me to make changes to the "look-and-feel" of the output table.
1) Attached is the JSON file
2) This data should be output into a table with 9 columns
3) The table must have a heading row with the following column headings:
4) The column "identified" must be parsed. It is in the format: yyyymmddhhnnss0, and I require only "hh:nn" in the "identified" column
5) The "filename" should be a link to an image. When clicked, this link should open a "hover-over/tooltip" window with an image. This image must disappear when the mouse is moved off the link
6) The table should refresh itself every 1 minute
7) The page needs to take 4 parameters: symbol, interval, width, height. The width and height params should define the width and height of the table. Scroll bars should come up when necessary. The symbol and interval parameters should be passed to the URL of the json data.
IMPORTANT: all aspects of this project should have customizable look-and-feel, so please reference CSS components so I can change the CSS as necessary.
Hi there, I have 9+ years of experience in web programming. I can code the jsp page to display the JSON data as per the requirement posted here Looking forward to work for you. Thank you, Syed