This is very quick job. I need someone to do a video walk-through of an install and running of a project on Git.hub. The install needs to be of both [url removed, login to view] and the github project.
1. You need to have a video screen recorder that can capture keystrokes, like
[url removed, login to view]
2. You need to have a Mac, OSX 10.9
3. You need to be able speak good English
4. You have to write down your steps in numbered form.
5. You have to know [url removed, login to view]
6. You have to be able edit the config file.
7. You have to have this done in 48 hours.
8. You have to be friendly and able to communicate in a timely manor.
9. You have to show the software running in various modes.
10. You have to own a bitcoin and have an online trade account to show the software in action.