Integrate WizIQ API (RestAPI) onto Ruby website (SDKs provided)
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $393 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
WizIQ is a whiteboard tutoring platform with an API which allows for deployment of live sessions. We're looking to integrate this into our current platform so that tutors can schedule sessions, while students can view and access live sessions directly from our platform.
We're looking for some help with integrating WizIQ's API ([url removed, login to view]) onto our website ([url removed, login to view]) via Rest API. They have SDK's available.
Specifically, we're looking for an integration to allow the following:
- Connect student accounts on our platform, with pre-scheduled tutoring sessions that are created on wiziq's platform ([url removed, login to view])
- Students access their account on our platform and view the time and date of their next scheduled session: [url removed, login to view]
- When a session is live, students can directly access the session by clicking on a link from our platform: [url removed, login to view]
- After the session ends, take the student back to our platform
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online