Basic Google Maps geocoding example
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $56 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 USD
View the example on [url removed, login to view]
This page allows you to put in an address and Google will show it on the map.
I need a similar page but on top of this page needs to:
1. Get and show my current location on the map (you're free to use whatever needed for this)
Additionally there should be a button 'Show Current Location'. (or enable the blue (o) on the map itself)
Like [url removed, login to view]
2. The marker should be draggable to a different location
3. I need the LAT/LON and geocoding address in 3 seperate form fields
4. OnLoad or when the marker is dragged, all form fields should be updated
5. Additionally I need "Viewport Biasing" and/or "Region Code Biasing" used in the "SEARCH" option so the "SEARCH" results are focusing on a specific area.
- I need this in v3 only. No v2 please.
- No need for layout, but make sure I can easily implement your code into my existing design.
- On the example, the map is full screen. On my page it should be smaller
- Structure: all .js in seperate files + all options (js variables) should be in the main html file so I can easily modify/customize Biasing for example.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online