- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 14
In this project, I do not have to create a PHP file. It was already created and is located in the same folder with my created files.
14. If after evaluating the data, any errors are found, your program will not submit the form and will display a single message (using alert) where the fields with invalid data are identified. If the data is correct, a confirmation message ("Do you want to submit the form data?") will be displayed asking for a submission confirmation.
2. You should avoid code duplication.
1. The form data will be sent to the [url removed, login to view] script.
2. You will use get as the submission method.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online