This project was awarded to stdhtelkom for £400 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£20 - £250 GBP
Please note that this is not for a property website, it is for an in-house software, i.e. not public facing.
- Draw a shape on the google map and select all locations included within the boundaries of that shape
- Save the shape(s) (coordinates) in a database
- Load all Saved shapes in a dropdown
- Reload the shape(s) and locations, and display them on the map
- Ability to re-define a shape after being reloaded on the map and save changes back to db
- Highlight locations that are contained in more than 1 shape
- Display the number of locations in a shape on the map, in the middle of that shape
- Display the total number of Shapes on the Map (top right-hand corner), updated dynamically when shapes and locations are changed on the map
- Display the total number of Locations on the Map (top right-hand corner), updated dynamically when shapes and locations are changed on the map
- Display the total number of Locations that are not part of a shape
- Click on a shape and display the list of Locations in a floating div on the Map
Make sure that you create business objects (class) for Location and Shape, which will make things much easier to manage, like a collection of locations or a collection of shapes etc...
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online