Please note that this is not for a property website, it is for an in-house software, i.e. not public facing.
- Draw a shape on the google map and select all locations included within the boundaries of that shape
- Save the shape(s) (coordinates) in a database
- Load all Saved shapes in a dropdown
- Reload the shape(s) and locations, and display them on the map
- Ability to re-define a shape after being reloaded on the map and save changes back to db
- Highlight locations that are contained in more than 1 shape
- Display the number of locations in a shape on the map, in the middle of that shape
- Display the total number of Shapes on the Map (top right-hand corner), updated dynamically when shapes and locations are changed on the map
- Display the total number of Locations on the Map (top right-hand corner), updated dynamically when shapes and locations are changed on the map
- Display the total number of Locations that are not part of a shape
- Click on a shape and display the list of Locations in a floating div on the Map
Make sure that you create business objects (class) for Location and Shape, which will make things much easier to manage, like a collection of locations or a collection of shapes etc...
See this as help: http://www.birdtheme.org/useful/googletool.html
8 freelancers are bidding on average £375 for this job
Consider it Done..... Right developer at your door...HIRE WITH CONFIDENCE...Hope to achieve next positive feedback from you !!! Please check you inbox. "Always willing to walk extra miles to achieve Excellence"
Hi I am very interested in your project and would like to have a conversation with you in order to go over some of the requirements. Take a look at the pm for more information.
Hello, I have a huge experience in developing Google Maps based applications. Please kindly check PM to see some examples of my past work. Best Regards, Jacek