This project was successfully completed by dtwaide for $30 AUD in a day.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 AUD
Completed In1 day
// @param: text which may not may not contain biblical references
// @return: marked up text
The requirement is to mark up any text that has a biblical reference by surrounding the text with . This includes references to the book, chapter(s) and verses. This is best illustrated by an example:
- @param: "Tonight's study is on the book of John. We are in the middle of a series of John 1-3. Specifically, we'll concentrate on John 3, and we will drill into John 3:16-17, with particular focus on John 3:16."
- @return: "Tonight's study is on the book of John. We are in the middle of a series of John 1-3. Specifically, we'll concentrate on John 3, and we will drill into John 3:16-17, with particular focus on John 3:16."
The accepted abbreviations for each book of the Bible is listed here: [url removed, login to view]
The solution must:
- Work for all abbreviations as outlined in the link
- Have clean code
- Efficient and fast to run
- Work across all major desktop and mobile browsers
This should be quite a simple project. We're starting a software project and we wanted to try out freelancer. This is actually a simple project we could have done ourselves, but we wanted to see how the site works and the quality of the work we can expect. If we like your work, there will be more work in the future.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online