(2) Any external html page can be opened inside the popup with vertical and horizontal auto-scrollbars (middle scroll mouse button should work for the popup vertical scrolling).
(3) Popup should always remain visible with it's auto-scrollbars at the extreme right top corner of the browser window for all monitor resolutions and even when the browser window is re-sized smaller or bigger.
(4) The popup height should be vertically maximized to the full height of the browser tab for all screen resolutions and also remain that way even when we manually re-size the browser window smaller or bigger. The popup's width though should be customizable individually in the ahref tag which I will embed in the html page to show that popup.
(5) The popup should remain sticky (open) inside that browser tab which means that when I click on the left anywhere on the main webpage in that same tab, the popup should not close.
(6) The popup should have a close button on it's top right corner which closes it even though it is sticky.
(7) There should a little marker coming out of the left edge of the popup on the top which goes down while scrolling so that the person can easily know which line is being read while scrolling down.
(9) I don't want it modal since I still want to access and click things on the main webpage even when the popup is open on the right.
Please post some details on how will you do it in your bid so that I can select you faster.