Write some Software
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $124 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 AUD
I have built a web application based on Django Web framework. I have paid for an HTML template but unfortunately, the date picker is a bit odd. To beat my timeline, I want a little help on JS stack.
The goal is to somehow mimic the "Datepicker for Bootstrap" methods for picking for date ranges, but still following my current templates appearance and set up. Check out [url removed, login to view] under "Disabling dates in the past and dependent disabling."
Visit, [url removed, login to view] and look out for the Search. Essentially, I want it to:
1. When the "From" date picker is clicked, a calendar will pop up that defaults to date "today". This is happening now.
2. As soon as the date is selected, the "From" calendar must close automatically and AUTOMATICALLY opens the "To" field calendar allows the user to pick.
3. The "To" calendar pop up must aid the user by showing the continuation/base date from the "From" date. At the moment, when "To" is clicked I need to scroll again to get to the date I wanted this is not good user experience. This issues is true for dates about 1 month from today.
4. Following the selection of the "To" date, the calendar must AUTOMATICALLY close.
1. If the "To" calendar is clicked first, the "From" calendar must first pop up. Then follow that logic above.
2. Ensure that the "From" date is less than or equal to "To" date.
These are just addition to what I already have as you can see. It is just tweaking.. I want to follow the same styling and setup of the current where I have the flexibility to chose date formats etc..
I suppose you can download the JS on my website... I think [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] is a good start.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online