CSS customization for existing Joomla template
- Status Completed
- Budget €30 - €250 EUR
- Total Bids 8
Need experts who can customize CSS of an existing Joomla template to reach desired layout (PSD project will be supplied).
Site is based upon Joomla 2.5 with T3 v2 framework.
We need XHTML 1.1 / CSS 3 with full compatibility with these minimum browsers versions:
- Firefox 8
- Opera 11
- IE 7
- Safari 5
- Chrome 15
You can choose to work on our server or to have a zip file with site and work on localhost. However we need full list of modified files.
We will provide the original PSD file and a PSD file with specifications and guides.
- Must be cross-browser compatible and W3C compliant.
- Must be mobile compatible (iOS 4, Android 2.2)
- Must use CSS positioning and no js positioning
- Must be tableless
- Hand-coding required
- Modules CSS customization required
- Serious inquiries only. Joomla XHTML CSS experts only. NDA required.
- You are bidding on creating only 1 page (homepage). We want to be sure to find a reliable supplier, then we have an entire site to convert (and several other projects of this kind)
Bidder must provide -
- Samples of work completed of successful PSD to Joomla XHTML CSS conversions.
- Payment on 100% completion and passes installation, PSD page comparison, browser compatibility test and functionality test.
Please provide portfolio of PSD to Joomla CSS / XHTML sites you have completed. Please remember - only bidders who create working test site will be considered.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online