Four Deals of the day! (every 6 hours a new deal)
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 16
Hi Freelancer Community,
I need a Four-Deal-Day website (every 6 hours a new deal)
It should be like [url removed, login to view], 1saleaday, livingsocial, ibood.com.
It should have a Admin Portal,
It could be based on: Magento, Joomla or other.
So, in order to allow this, I will need a website with the following funcionalities:
1) Top Navigation for "Today Deal", "Past Deals", "How It Works", "Contact Us", "My Account" , and "City"
2) Deal Title, in the top of the Internet Explorer.
3) Deal Image - with the same size always, with the Zoom option.
4) Buy Now! button, deal sale price ($), deal retail value ($), deal discount amount (% off), You Save!($) . When Clicking on this button, should go directly to the checkout. No cart is needed, as only 1 item at a time will be available to sell.
5) Time Remaining Hours, Min, Sec.
6) Location below "buy now button" with image/text appearing like a termometer to display the quantity to confirm the sales. This is needed because each product will have minimum quantity to be sold, in order to the discount be confirmed. So, below the deal, should appear something like: "145 were already sold. 5 more to confirm"
7) After the payment confirmed, a pdf coupon should be sent to the customer with the information defined in the product rules.
8) Share this deal (Email and social networking: Quick links to Facebook and Twitter)
9) Company Name, address, website (for who is sponsoring the deal)
10) Deal information and blurb. (Bullet list / description)
11) The Fine Print at the bottom.
12) Previous deals (under all current deal content, small thumbnail scrolling display of deals with name, image, retail price, and sale price.)
13) Subscribe to deals (via email)
14) Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, email.
15) Payment method options using merchant processor.
16) An RSS feed that displays the information for today's deal only.
17) Ability to "schedule" deals ahead of time (to not have to add each day).
18) Depending on the "City" choosen in the number 1), the active deal will be different. The city of the deal should be an attribute of the product.
It should have a Admin Portal, with the following functionalities:
1) Include and Delete Products, with images, start date, end date, normal price, discount, end price, minimum quantity to be sold, stock (not mandatory), and flexible attributes
2) Check Customers data
3) Check Orders with the Coupons PDF in the order
4) Check Payments and status
5) In Dutch or easy to translate from EnglishGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online