x cart/joomla with shopping cart/CRE loaded
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $836 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Please read the attachment before you bid
if you do not have any EXP in this do not bid,
project is on going, and its not only to finish it, this will be a full time job after finishing the project we will also hire you full time/part time to keep doing things on side time to time plus keep maintaining our database.
if this project we will also have a same exact project in 2 months after its done,
if you do not have any past experience to show please do not BID
we prefer someone from USA (California) but if you are out side united state only way you can apply if you have easy way to contact like local phone #
you must be and expert in shopping cart side as well as SEO point of views,
payment will paid after the project is complete or we can also use our own local ascrow company no third party payments will be done for any kind of deposits or anything else
what do we need
List of things we need in new shopping Cart
1. Be able to make changes on order that was received from customers ( credit card or order itself for instance if customer made the mistake in there order should be able to fix it for them)
2. Printable Invoice, and 3way email, 1 to customer, 2 to US , and 3 one to vender. ( EDI ) ( this is not important we can wait for this )
3. I should be able to get you EDI setup for electronic order processing to the vender Not sure if that will get us access for DATA update I believe for that we will need FTP which they are not willing to give to us Yet but for EDI we shouldn’t have any problems through the vender ( this is not important we can wait for this )
5. Data feeds for froogle, yahoo, amazon, bizrite, shopzila and other shopping comprehensive net works feeds according to the categories (for example if we want to create feed for single or multiple or all categories we should be able to do that).
6. If we can setup product markup different based on one category to another we might want to have that too. And plus if we want to custom per product even after weekly website product updates it should not change the custom price (stay force active or Inactive)
7. We also want to have option for multiple venders and multiple venders feed. Might be looking into adding different product line on the same website based on that we want to have different Setup for EDI for each Vender that we bring in plus the products update from each vender (each vender has different has different way of feed layout it might required mapping from time to time.
8. Site map both in HTML and XML formats with ( no follow links)
9. we need to be able to add HTML pages as we need.
10. Static URL (SEO friendly Automatic on every product that gets added to the website).
11. Blog and Rss software install on the site.
12. Be able to change website looks as per holyday seasons. And other changes for looks and other things.
13. Website products catalog, update ones every week.
14. Monthly website ordering reports. Data must remain on servers for 4years. Also quick book full setup
15. Email Campaign, Monthly reminder email to all the customers that had bought from our website.
16. (On admin login I had given you look in to where it says relations/featured items/combos and coupons) what are the features you think I can have with your cart (right now I am being able to change items on each categories.
17. Item blocking, time to time due to the license requirement in each state we need to Block the item and unblock lots of item as requirement of state or manufacturers as in our data feed you will find those item as well, as I said before time to time we will need to upload those file and block and then unblock when needed if needed to unblock them at all but will need a option where they can be easily and quickly block
18. Website products search (by product name, key word, item number, model number.
19. Cross reference Items as customer is checking out.
20. On Check out customer must agree to website policies before submitting the order
21. Payment options, Pay pal payment/ pay pal pro,Google Check out, OR Authorize net
22. Be able to add banners on the site from other websites / pop up banner when customer is leaving the site with out placing the order
23. Be able to exchange link from other sites
24. (Affiliate program) need to talk to you about it over the phone in more details
25. Picture enlargement (zoomed picture as they take the curser to the picture)
26. IF possible we will need the help of your technical ways to add the items to EBAY store. Yahoo store Froogle or build the ebay store as we go along with day. by day items . (ebay is not need at this point but in a feature we might ask for it)
27. These are the things that I can think of right now but if there is anything else or less I will let you know please get back to me regarding things
28. Content Management
29. Top and bottom Nav for content pages.
30. Please do understand that these are just basic things that I needed you to go over, If there are more option that I will need or I do need I will let you know mean while please go over these and get back to me ASPA.
My Current site ::::::::: >>>>>>>>>>>>>> [url removed, login to view]
My competitions site, >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> [url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view] , [url removed, login to view] , [url removed, login to view] ,
Please understand the item how the land in each page with Parent item for example [url removed, login to view]
follow this link how items are setup Only difference is I want each item with its CHILD item on per page not but Parent or mother item is with CHILD item ,
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online