My client is on Joomla [url removed, login to view] and Virtuemart 1.1.7 stable and have the following items need to be fixed.
1) 'Add To Cart' error message pops up saying 'Warning : Please Enter A Valid Quantity For This Item'.
2) They would like to include a 'freight', 'shipping' or 'Postage' field as part of the price.
Could we install this module please - [url removed, login to view]
3) On the 'Receipt Page', there's a section which says 'Pending'. How does the client proceed with the next step to complete preparation of a receipt to the customer?
4) Also in the receipt, under Tax, it says 'Tax = $0' which is not correct as all sales figures has a built in tax (GST) figure of 10%. Need to rectify this so the tax column displays the actual GST amount in the receipt?
5) Under check out, client would like to add another field which indicates 'Delivery Time' as it is a requirement from the banks to facilitate their merchant account. New field required called 'Estimated Delivery = ??? Days'.
28 freelancers are bidding on average £174 for this job
Expert team specializing in CMS open sources like Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla, and more with latest web trends and standards are ready to start. Thank you!