This project involves developing a website which will be accessible from two separate domain names. The site will have two themes. One theme will be available from one domain name, and the other theme will be available from the other domain.
The content of the sites will be similar, but not identical. Some pages will exist on one site, some pages on the other, and some pages on both.
The functionality (components) will be similar, but not identical. Some components will function on one site, some components will function on the other site, and some will function on both.
- creating Joomla themes (one is already created, but may need to be adjusted in some way)
- configuring the Joomla installation where necessary to allow for the dual themes
- configuring the Joomla to handle content for the two sites
- configuring the Joomla to handle components for the two sites
- restructuring existing content, where applicable
OUT OF SCOPE:
- all design work (design will be provided per your instructions, in either PSD or sliced xHTML/CSS)
- Social Media integration
- Contact/response forms
25 freelancers are bidding on average $1152 for this job
Hi, Consider its done! I would love to get this opportunity of working with you. I can guarantee complete satisfaction if you select me to execute this project. Please check your private message board. Thanks
Experienced team specializing in CMS open sources like Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla, and more with latest web trends and standards are ready to start. Thank you!