We have a Joomla (2.5) website and the online store is Virtuemart.
We are looking for experienced Freelancer to:
1. Edit the site so it looks more professional
2. Add Aust Post shipping module that integrates into Virtuemart.
3. Check payment methods work correctly and edit if necessary.
Must be Joomla 2.5 compatible and virtuemart -fully integrates and shows real time quotations based on vendor and customer postcodes in the checkout process.
The module calculates in real time the shipping price considering the following parameters:
Shop Owner Postcode
Shipping calculate with Australia Post fees for inside deliveries (as VirtueMart default one) but also for outside Australia shipping.
- Decide which service the customer can have access to
- Calculate outside Australia delivering fees
- Convert backend unit (pounds, inches, kilograms) in correct calculator units (milimeters, grams)
- Define the parcel weight based on cart products
- Customer can choose between STANDARD or EXPRESS price as well as between AIR or SEA mailing
- Currency conversion
- Multiple parcels option
- A lot more backend options
- Install method possible directly with the VirtueMart update system
Check that payment systems work correctly - using Paypal and/or bank deposit for buyers within Aust.
Please reply with details of similar projects completed successfully.
30 freelancers are bidding on average $478 for this job
We are interested to work on your project, and we will start working on it as soon as this project contract gets finalized. Kindly check our high rated portfolio in PMB.
I’ve carefully read your job with your description and relevant terms & conditions. I understood well enough. I’m fully confident of delivering the job successfully since I’ve sufficient command and well expert