In Canada, I have a customer who needs to implement her website using PrestoShop only!
The framework has already been installed. The templates are custom-made and have already been designed. I need someone with a sound knowledge of PrestoShop to give me an estimate of time and money for completing the job asap. Most of the features required for the site are listed below:
1. Import products through csv file
2. Bilingual (English and French: Translations available)
3. Photos: 3 image options for each product and maybe a zoom in
4. Quick view (click on quickview to open the product window without getting to the product page)
5. Gift certificates
6. Vouchers (customers can get vouchers that they win through the referral program)
7. Setup promotions (eg: promo codes)
8. Manage banners
9. Send out emails
10. Gift option during check out process (could just be a check here if it’s a gift and add a message)
11. Email a friend (under product)
13. Featured product(s) on homepage
14. New products on homepage
15. Filters within categories (to add product attributes)
17. Retail value and our price + percentage of discount
18. Sizing chart (click next to product and open chart. Image added through the product content)
19. Send order confirmation and shipping confirmation with tracking number (under a product page)
20. Product Q&A (people can click on "ask a question below" a product and we answer it and our answer shows under the product).
21. Referral program:
Allows customer to enter his friend’s emails (if are not customers yet) and whenever they purchase for the first time, the client who referred receives a coupon that he can see on his account page. It is not a gift certificate but just a voucher that can only be used once.
22. Customer account:
They can log in and view their profile, their past orders as well as their coupons.
23. The Mom Club (simple enter your email function):
Customers can become part of our mum club and receive emails when we organize private sales or other stuff
24. Blog/ Directory section
Need a directory application that allows me to add categories and content
Thanks a lot and looking forward to hear from people.
For those of you who have already bid for this project, please read again as the requirements have been updated.
I am a freelancer, working in Canada on web projects. My company website is www.volaresolutions.com. I currently have a customer (hereby referred to as the owner) who needs to implement her website using PrestaShop only!
The framework has already been installed. The templates are custom-made and have already been designed as photoshop files. I need someone with a sound knowledge of PrestaShop to provide me with an estimate of the amount of time (down to the number of hours) and money for completing the job asap. Also, are you ready to start working immediately on the project?
Most of the features required for the site are listed below:
1. All information (text and images) is entered by the owner. PrestaShop provides an interface to enter images and to accept a csv file, which contains the text to be entered.
2. Bilingual site: Translations provided by the owner. The text style remains unchanged when a different language is selected.
3. Product Pictures: Three pictures per product, which can be opened in a pop-up window and can be zoomed.
4. Quickview features: Not mandatory. A pop-up that allows the customer to buy a product without having to leave the page. Thus, he can continue shopping for other products on the page, instead of having the hit the back button.
5. Featured products on the homepage are the ones that have been tagged by the owner as features for any reason.
6. New products are shown on the homepage.
7. Filers in place to select products from categories based on their attributes
8. Display two product prices: regular price and our price along with the difference as percentage
9. Sizing chart beside a product gives an image of sizes that the owner adds herself.
10. Product Q&A: People as questions on a product and the owner answers them. Answers are visible to everyone but to ask a question, you have to be a member
11. Gift certificates are bought like a product and are simply codes that cannot be reimbursed. The code can be either sent directly with a message to the receiver or sent to the purchaser. Guest can purchase them.
12. Coupons: Customers receive coupons when they refer someone to the website and that the latter buys a product from the site for the first time. Email address is for identification. Coupons show up on “My account” for the customer.
13. Guest can purchase products as well.
14. Promotions: Codes for discounts on certain products for a fixed duration. They can also be applied automatically, example for free shipping when the order exceeds a certain amount.
15. Wishlist is a temporary storage for members only where items can be checked-out on a future visit. It shows up under “My Account” and allows customers to come-back to buy an item instead of looking for it again.
16. Send order confirmation and shipping confirmation with tracking number: Is the information product-wise or order-wise? This information is filled-in by the owner. Find a place to fill-in this information. Additionally, the customer has to be information under “My Account” and by email on the status of his order.
17. Search feature to search for any keyword.
18. Manage banners: flexibility to change banners on the site
19. Send out mass email: Does the webhost provide this service?
20. Email a friend for a product: possible even for guests.
21. Mom club membership allows customers to receive a newsletter, which they can opt for in “My Account” through a check box.
22. Customer account shows past orders, current orders with their tracking number, vouchers and a check box for joining the mom club….what about gift certificates and promotion codes?
23. Templates are designed as psd and need to be converted to CSS
24. One page check-out where the customer stays on the owner’s website for payment using the module “authorize .net”
25. Directory menu opens up another website which has the following features:
(i) Template supplied by the designer in psd format
(ii) CMS = Wordpress
(iii) Homepage shows a list if menu items for things like “Fitness”, “Movies”, “Yoga” etc.
(iv) Homepage also shows “Activity of the week”, “Tip of the week” and “calendar of this week”??
(v) Clicking on a menu item opens up a new page with the relevant information, which in case of “Fitness” is a directory-like list of fitness clubs in Vancouver??
(vi)Clicking on a certain item opens up a new page which in the case of a fitness club gives detailed information about the club.
(vii) Detail page also has a forum feature where people can comment on the fitness club.
(viii)the owner inputs all information into Wordpress
Thanks a lot and looking forward to hear from you.
Just changing the project type to include PrestaShop.
18 freelancers are bidding on average $817 for this job
****** Dear Sir, I can provide you the best quality service as I know everything regarding prestashop and can also develop additional features. *********
Hi, we are very [url removed, login to view] have gone through with the requirements you described in your detail. We can easily do it with our [url removed, login to view] will provide you regular updates during progress, if we get this.... And als More
We are confident that we can provide you with the solution that you require. Please take a look at the PMB to know more about our offerings. Thanks. Krish Neil. CodeClouds Technologies Pvt. Ltd