We have an existing joomla template that needs to be ported to WordPress (latest version) using the latest Gantry Framework version.
The design is nothing special, it simply needs to look the same. The only special thing is that we don't own any PSDs, so it would need be ported from scratch.
We will install a click-through example that you can use for porting. There is also documentation if something is missing in the example (structural info etc.).
This is critical for this job:
- The theme needs to be complete, no design gaps and controllable from the gantry backend.
- Responsiveness should be fully tested and working.
- The top menu bar should be a regular multilevel tree dropdown that fits to the original design (personally, I prefer pure CSS).
- A simple vertical menu should be implemented as well and fit to the existing design.
- The menus should be able to include font-based icons that fits to the design.
- Complete global form styling as in the original. Again, no gaps.
- For the home slider you can use something that fits but don't forget it should be open source and responsive.
- A text description about what has been done and used from gantry, what to find where and what third-party tools used.
If something regarding styling is missing in the example installation and docs, you have the freedom to create something that fits (as long as it doesn't destroy the design or look out of place).
We want somebody to do this who has a good experience in Gantry/WordPress and also good eye for design, so if anything is missing, it won't be road blocking.
Again, the theme needs to be complete. We won't pay any extra amount other than agreed to get this project done.
Attached is the home screen of the joomla template. We can install an example page as soon as the project has been accepted.