Adapt my custom rollover Menu Buttons to my Joomla Template
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $113 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Wanting to Hire: Someone to adapt my custom rollover Menu Buttons to my Joomla Template
I have a site that I am in the process of converting to a Joomla Template. I have hit a wall in figuring out how to adapt my custom rollover buttons into a Joomla Menu. The RollOver Buttons work well in the Non-Joomlaized CSS site, but haven't yet discovered how to convert the CSS/Joomla coding to get them to work in my Joomla template.
I prefer to use the "Sprite" CSS method that I have used for the normal HTML CSS template (See my Non-Joomlized reference site in FireFox here: [url removed, login to view] .) The Sprite method makes an image with both the normal and rollover state in one graphic, then uses CSS to change the positioning of the image for each state (normal and rollOver). Here is a reference to that technique: [url removed, login to view] . But if you prefer to use the regular "swap" technique, I can provide an image for both states.
- I would provide you with all the files in my custom Joomla template (zipped), such as: [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], all my images, plus the html Reference page.
- I prefer to use Joomla_1.0.15-Stable-Full_Package, as 1.5.2 is still too Bleeding Edge
- You would do whatever coding in Joomla and CSS to make it work. (OK to use whatever Moduals, such as "Extended Menu" or any Menu Modual, or any CSS techiques)
- You would upload to your own site to prove that it works
- Must work in all Browsers (especially Firefox, IE6, IE7, IE latest, on PC's and MAcs)
- I pay you
- you send me files
- We have a 15 to 20 minute consult on the phone (Skype OK), to walk me through how you did it. I need a clear understanding of how to do this.
- Here is the Non-Joomlized Reference site: [url removed, login to view]
- Here is where I am at with the Joomla site: [url removed, login to view]
Note that I am not requesting any help with the other pages, just the RollOver buttons for the Menu at this point. If the process goes well, I could hire you for further work or consulting.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online