Joomla changes to user registration
This project was awarded to SRInfoway for $75 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We have a business website that allows users to register themselves, providing additional access to parts of the sie. What we require is the ability for the administrator to Approve or Disapprove registration, prior to the user being accepted as a 'Registered Joomla User'
We have intalled the Registration Approval be Admin plug-in ([url removed, login to view]) and this does the trick, but is clunky. Completing this job will probably be easiest by utilising this plugin and making changes bu I'll leave it up to you.
* Once a user completes registration, they are directed to an article called "registrationComplete" (you can create this and leave it blank for now)
* User receives an email saying 'registration complete - awaiting admin acceptance'. Please point out which file this text is located in, so that I can add more text later.
* Admin receives one email saying 'registration for approval' with ALL of registration info listed. There is a link for the administrator to click to approve registration (this is built in to the plugin currently). Please point out which file this text is located in, so that I can add more text later.
* Upon acceptance, user receives an email saying 'registration accepted') Please point out which file this text is located in, so that I can add more text later.
* Error message - the error messages for incorrect login provided by the plug-in are mispelled. If you use the plug-in to complete this task, please point out the location of this text so that I may change it.
* We require an additional field in the register new user screen, underneath Company Name. This is a text field with the label ABN/ACN
* And finally, somewhat unrelated, when a registered user logs in, could they be directed to an article called 'loggedin' (you can create this and leave it blank for now),and when they logout, directed to an article 'loggedout'. And could you point out the location of the files or backend configuration that sets this.
Please add the words 'joomdev' to your bid so that I know you have read this.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online