I have a website at [url removed, login to view] that was created in Joomla 1.5.x in 2008. Over time it has become vulnerable to attacks as the extensions have aged and the Joomla core is still in the 1.5.x family. I want someone to convert the site/templates to Joomla 3.X. To do this successfully will mean the following:
- Conversion of existing templates.
- Import of users.
- Upgrade of Virtuemart from 1.X to 2.X versions, including the templating to match existing site. Import of products, orders and users.
- Migration of articles in all of the existing sections and categories.
- Upgrade of Acajoom (now Joobi) and the implementation of the theme used to email the subscriber base. This also means importing the user base.
- Upgrade of RSForm Pro from 1.20 to the latest version and import of previous forms/submissions.
I am looking for a "turn-key" solution; you do the migration, we put it live, it looks like the old site but all extensions are the latest. Incidentally, the original site used best of breed components at the time that are NOT required (just those above) e.g. sh404sef (will use native SEF now).
47 freelancers are bidding on average $543 for this job
We are interested to work on your project, and we will start working on it as soon as this project contract gets finalized. Kindly check our high rated portfolio in PMB.