Joomla 1.5 to 3.1 conversion
- Status Completed
- Budget $250 - $750 AUD
- Total Bids 53
I have a website at [url removed, login to view] that was created in Joomla 1.5.x in 2008. Over time it has become vulnerable to attacks as the extensions have aged and the Joomla core is still in the 1.5.x family. I want someone to convert the site/templates to Joomla 3.X. To do this successfully will mean the following:
- Conversion of existing templates.
- Import of users.
- Upgrade of Virtuemart from 1.X to 2.X versions, including the templating to match existing site. Import of products, orders and users.
- Migration of articles in all of the existing sections and categories.
- Upgrade of Acajoom (now Joobi) and the implementation of the theme used to email the subscriber base. This also means importing the user base.
- Upgrade of RSForm Pro from [url removed, login to view] to the latest version and import of previous forms/submissions.
I am looking for a "turn-key" solution; you do the migration, we put it live, it looks like the old site but all extensions are the latest. Incidentally, the original site used best of breed components at the time that are NOT required (just those above) e.g. sh404sef (will use native SEF now).
Thanks!Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online