This should be easy for a Joomla expert. I'm hoping for a fast, easy solution. I want to to be able to have user’s register in our Joomla system through an iPhone app. (don’t worry I only need help on the Joomla side)
The process is:
1) in the Iphone app the user inserts their email and username,
2) That will be sent (URL Post) to the website. ( I assume you will create a hidden ‘page’)
3) Joomla emails back an activation code/password (the formula for generating the activation code could be in the receiving ‘page’ script or email script)
1) I would like these user registrations to be in a unique category in our user database (I will require additional info when they come to the site, but that is a separate function)
2) I need to have an email script that I can process and insert a simple authentication code
3) I want to restrict automatic authentication to specific domains. Ie [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view]
4) I am open to utilizing any recommended extensions
I want to keep this as simple and easy as possible.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $168 for this job
Our technical team is with 2 years experience in dealing with joomla , php and mysql. we are highly confident about your requirements. Can start the development process as soon as you mention.