Update a Joomla website
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 36
We want to make a few changes and add some new content to a website made in joomla that is already published. We also would like to make the site responsive using a joomla plugin. The changes will include:
1. HOME PAGE
- Remove dog image from behind main banner.
- Add client pet photos to the 'About you' section.
Center Part with Text
- Move Contact Info from bottom banner up to the left of the central text. Delete the word 'call' from Contact Info and make the phone number a bit smaller.
- Remove Quick Navigation from bottom banner.
- Add a Blog category and a Special Events category to the bottom banner.
- Remove dates from bullets.
- Contact Us and Meet the Staff should be separate categories. On the staff page we will fill the blank space left by the removal of the contact info with images of our own devising. Probably staff pet pictures.
- Dr P's e-mail address needs to be added, or made to show up.
- Under 'Our Facility' the slide show isn't working and needs to be fixed.
- Change 'All Services' heading in the little box to 'What We Offer' (right side of services section)
- 'Wellness Care' should be a category (like Dermatology, Internal Med, etc.) with the wellness care text underneath it.
- Add a 'Read more' link to the initial paragraphs for each category.
- Bullets should have dates removed.
- Remove the little images altogether from the 'General Articles' box.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online