virtuemart setup and paypal form add
This project was awarded to uuantboy for $50 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
So I need some work done on a Joomla site of mine here: lifebeinitfunworks.com.au. there are a couple of requirements:
Basically the virtuemart component is setup, you can see it here:[url removed, login to view] but I need to have a few more things done to set it up so it is ready to go.
- Need to make sure the checkout / my basket modules are displaying in the store on the site
- Need to sort out the way it is pricing each of the products. Its seems to be adding 10% right now which we dont want it to do. No tax should be added, the tax is included in the total cost currently set for each product.
- If possible, need to add custom shipping amounts for each product, eg. shirts will attract a $5 postage fee. If not possible, need to have it setup to automatically add a n appropriate shipping fee.
- The category images used to represent categories need to be changed
- there seems to be a layout issue on the games equip. category page here: [url removed, login to view]
I think that's basically it. Just want it ready to go - ie ready to tell public to come to the store!
Also, this needs to be done:
I would like the standard paypal button added to the website. This will add a 'Pay Now' button for clients to pay their accounts via credit card. I would like this button added just on the home page under the main body of text. Paypal staff aslo provided this link to display a PayPal logo with credit cards: [url removed, login to view]
I need this done ASAP!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online