Lead Generation Representative
- Status Closed
- Budget $8 - $15 USD / hour
- Total Bids 4
As a lead generation representative you will be responsible for making cold outbound calls to potential sales leads. Your objective will be to provide information on our company and products in order to setup sales calls for other team members.
• Contacts new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on potential sales outlets.
• Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe products or services, in order to persuade potential customers to set up a call.
• Schedule appointments for sales representatives to meet with prospective customers.
• Record names, addresses, and reactions of prospects contacted.
• Explain products or services, and answer questions from customers
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans.
• Documents transactions by taking accurate notes of information provided by customers
• Record and send us conversations
• Set appointments calendar (12 leads per week)
• Build contact profile by updating CRM System
• Previous sales or telemarketing experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are required.
• Strong computer skills and experience with MS Excel and Word, plus good attention to detail.
• A friendly, professional phone manner.
• Fearless about speaking to people you don't know.
• Listen well to others
• Ability to meet goals under pressure
• You can make your point without coming across as aggressive.
• A quick thinker and you make good decisions.
• Must be self-motivated and able to work independently to meet or exceed goalsGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online