Affiliate Network Development
This project received 2 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $242 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We have a range of digital products that we sell via affiliates and we are looking for ongoing help to build our affiliate network.
For now we use JVZoo to manage affiliates and sales.
Our primary product is aimed at job seekers, where we train people on how to land their dream job. This is an online training course delivered via video as a membership program.
If we accept that everyone wants a better job and more money, then pretty much anyone can promote this product, so we will consider all affiliate applications.
However the most likely affiliates will be;
1) Job boards
2) Career advice sites
3) Particularly university and college sites
4) Interview advice sites
5) CV / resume writers
6) Affiliate with large email lists as everyone wants a better job with more money.
All English speaking countries are welcome however UK users are best.
1) Build a list of relevant, potential affiliates
2) Make the initial contact by email or by submitting contact forms to web masters.
We will provide
1) We will write the email copy for you
2) We will provide a detailed explanation to affiliates about each product offer
3) We will follow up any affiliate applications
We will provide affiliates with
1) email copy ,
2) promo text and
3) graphics they can use to promote our products.
You should have had some experience of recruiting affiliates previously.
We will run this as a pilot initially to see how we get on and if it works out then it will be an ongoing project.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online