virtual receptionist/assistant (after training)
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 AUD
- Total Bids 30
VIRTUAL ASSISTANT, TYPING, RECEPTION, RESEARCH, CUSTOMER ASSIST
We are a service subcontractor to a group of companies including a prestigious online law firm. Our team is hard working, fun, and has prior experience with some of the most successful internet companies.
We are looking for a sharp and energetic worker to join our team. Candidates should be interested in technology, know how to review and assess documents, and have a general understanding of as many areas of commerce and industry as possible. Success in this position will require detailed research skills, good writing and editing skills, as well as excellent critical analysis and problem solving. The ability to identify key issues, break them down into manageable steps, and assemble those steps into a clear and achievable process will be a significant part of this role.
The role requires excellent communication and personal time management skills. The ability to work through instructions with little or no supervision is sought, as are the abilities to commit to and deliver against timelines, and adapt to changes in requirements quickly and efficiently.
We perform a range of duties for the firm including ,reception, data entry, typing, research, customer assist, sales and sales contacts. Details of duties include:
• Enthusiastic and passionate with a “can do” attitude
• Ability to manage time effectively and capable at multi-tasking
• typing skills minimum 35 wpm, Strong writing and editing skills, MS office expert
• Analysis and reporting of study and research to the standards set out.
• legible and well-presented reporting of research
• Responsibility for ensuring that research is conducted to an agreed standard and in the specified protocol.
• Must deliver customer service excellence
• Ability to think creatively and suggest alternatives, changes and improvements to improve efficiency and customer satisfaction
• Answering queries and offering information, this job involves a lot of interaction with the general public (as well as with colleagues).
• Aptitude at the relevant work
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (for reception)
• Thorough, precise, punctual, honest, committed.
• Microsoft Office - Word, Excel & Outlook (experience in Google products, such as Docs and Sites, is a plus)
• Web and internet familiar and skilled.
• Capable of producing work effectively alone or teamed with others
• Ability to work well with a diverse group of people
• Willingness to work as directed, with or without supervision
• Aptitude for the work role.
• Must possess subject matter expertise or content knowledge relevant to the work.
• Aptitude and knowledge of data analysis and data management techniques.
• Aptitude in leading research and preparing reports.
• Aptitude in process analysis, evaluation, and experimental research design activities
• Strong quantitative and qualitative skill
• Ability to think strategically about issues and programs
• Excellent ability to communicate and receive incoming messages at reception
• Strong writing and editing skills
• MS office capable
• Ability to communicate well in any/ some of English/Spanish/Russian
• Typing speed is at least minimum of 35 WPM
• Ability to work under pressure.
Please apply with full CV. All applicants considered.
No exclusions to acceptability, all applicants welcome.
Training possible for selected applicants. bid for 32 hours on reception, over 4 weeks, 2 x 4 hour shifts a week
Thank youGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online