VIRTUAL ASSISTANT, TYPING, RECEPTION, RESEARCH, CUSTOMER ASSIST
We are a service subcontractor to a group of companies including a prestigious online law firm. Our team is hard working, fun, and has prior experience with some of the most successful internet companies.
We are looking for a sharp and energetic worker to join our team. Candidates should be interested in technology, know how to review and assess documents, and have a general understanding of as many areas of commerce and industry as possible. Success in this position will require detailed research skills, good writing and editing skills, as well as excellent critical analysis and problem solving. The ability to identify key issues, break them down into manageable steps, and assemble those steps into a clear and achievable process will be a significant part of this role.
The role requires excellent communication and personal time management skills. The ability to work through instructions with little or no supervision is sought, as are the abilities to commit to and deliver against timelines, and adapt to changes in requirements quickly and efficiently.
We perform a range of duties for the firm including ,reception, data entry, typing, research, customer assist, sales and sales contacts. Details of duties include:
• Enthusiastic and passionate with a “can do” attitude
• Ability to manage time effectively and capable at multi-tasking
• typing skills minimum 35 wpm, Strong writing and editing skills, MS office expert
• Analysis and reporting of study and research to the standards set out.
• legible and well-presented reporting of research
• Responsibility for ensuring that research is conducted to an agreed standard and in the specified protocol.
• Must deliver customer service excellence
• Ability to think creatively and suggest alternatives, changes and improvements to improve efficiency and customer satisfaction
• Answering queries and offering information, this job involves a lot of interaction with the general public (as well as with colleagues).
• Aptitude at the relevant work
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (for reception)
• Thorough, precise, punctual, honest, committed.
• Microsoft Office - Word, Excel & Outlook (experience in Google products, such as Docs and Sites, is a plus)
• Web and internet familiar and skilled.
• Capable of producing work effectively alone or teamed with others
• Ability to work well with a diverse group of people
• Willingness to work as directed, with or without supervision
• Aptitude for the work role.
• Must possess subject matter expertise or content knowledge relevant to the work.
• Aptitude and knowledge of data analysis and data management techniques.
• Aptitude in leading research and preparing reports.
• Aptitude in process analysis, evaluation, and experimental research design activities
• Strong quantitative and qualitative skill
• Ability to think strategically about issues and programs
• Excellent ability to communicate and receive incoming messages at reception
• Strong writing and editing skills
• MS office capable
• Ability to communicate well in any/ some of English/Spanish/Russian
• Typing speed is at least minimum of 35 WPM
• Ability to work under pressure.
Please apply with full CV. All applicants considered.
No exclusions to acceptability, all applicants welcome.
Training possible for selected applicants. bid for 32 hours on reception, over 4 weeks, 2 x 4 hour shifts a week
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Bids on this Project
My name is Karen Garcia, Im 26 years old and my career objetive is to assume a labor commitment with an entity or firm that portrays a positive and humanitarian mission, as well as ever new challenges so that it may benefit and prosper from my knowledge and activity, and that it in return, offer me an experience for personal advancement and continuous professional growth. All this, framed around a moral, ethical, and multi-cultural background. As a Business management student and with more than 5 years of experience in Customer Relations, it has always been a requisite to be proactive, socially interactive and client service oriented. Monitoring, filing and performing various tasks in the administrative and clerical area as well as, editing, agenda keeping, electronic file updating, support and teamwork, have been assignments that I’ve combined being an English/Spanish Interpreter and Advisor, a Sales Executive, a PA (personal assistant) and a Call Center Agent; not only as a means of one’s own discipline, but also as a way of entrepreneurial and social improvement. I know all my efforts will be focused not only in achieving, but also in raising the objectives and standards of the company that I work for.
I have a variety of skills relating to editing, data entry, research, administration and light bookkeeping. I currently work as a law clerk.
I am an enthusiastic and passionate Banner Design Designer and an excellent Blog Writer. I have worked in the areas of Banner Design, Blogging, IT field and Computer Security for many years and am looking to expand my reach to new employers. I also have great skills and knowledge in the IT troubleshooting field and Customer Support. Worked in the area of translations for European Projects. My work is of the highest quality and whether working individually or as part of a team, I will always do my best. I am ready to be hired by you today, and will deliver the best results.
Iloilo City, Philippines
I am an experienced freelancer and have worked with technologies such as Online Data Processing and Business Sales. Online Data Processing is my specialty, having worked with it for many years. I have also worked with Telemarketing, Business Sales and Customer Support. I am available for hire to work on your projects today.
Performance-driven Contracting and Procurement professional with more than 7 years experience in oil and gas exploration (Chevron), trading corporation and production industries. My specialties include sourcing buyer/supplier/product; preparing, floating & evaluating of tenders; negotiating with prospective bidders; finalizing techno-commercial terms; liaising with vendors and government authorities; shipping & logistics management etc.
I am a Professional All Around Virtual Assistant for over 8 years now experienced working in SEO, Social Media Marketing, Video Marketing including Traffic Geyser, Market Samurai. I've manage a home based team from the past as well as payrolls, HR, and training.
Hello, I am a person who is always eager to learn new things, I always try to master those, to do my best. My goal is to evolve in every aspect of my being, I am positive, and I don't give up. I am an analytic person, good at finding solutions. I like to work in the filed of economy. I like to go for my dreams because nothing is impossible :)
-SEO (e.g. Blog Commenting) -Blog -Marketing -Internet Marketing -Research -Sports Analyst/Trader -Business Development -Enterprise Development
e Marketing,blog writing,content writer,ebook,articles,translation and chat on skype...need a professional who will deliver the quality of work you want?Look no further...am a go getter,reliable,a fast learner ambitious and always ready to learn with an open mind too.Contact me and you will never regret Am looking forward to hearing and working with you.