Company incorporation, acquisition of bank account and merchant services
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1294 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
1. I'm in need of help with establishment of an online business. I have an online copy-writing/proof reading and article editing business. I would like to minimise tax payments and would hence like to find a solution that enables me to have confidentiality, limited/no liability company structure, no tax, convenient internet banking, ability to accept credit card payments. Do you think you can help in this regard? Which off shore jurisdiction would be the best for it (especially considering that accepting online credit card payments in vital for me too).
2. My prime interest would be to get a bank account that would be able to enable accept payments from clients in different countries, from services provided online. Would your recommended off shore structure and a linked bank account enable me to do that? Would it have reliable online banking that can be operated from any where in the world?
3. My main interest would be to establish a website for online services and use that to accept payments in an off shore bank account so that no tax needs to be paid on it. i would eventually want to use those payments for buying property in different parts of the world such as Duabi. As per my understanding, as I'm an Australian Permanent resident, if I make a personal bank account in my own name in the off shore jurisdiction, I would have to pay tax on it in Australia as overseas income needs to be declared. What could be the best way to not get taxed?
4. Have you had extensive experience in enabling clients to establish a payment gateway? What services could you provide me in this regard and what would be the payment required for it?
Most grateful for your guidance. Would hope that you can help me establish my presence in an off shore jurisdiction with the necessary gateway services, bank account etc. I have so far been thinking about paypal for accepting online payments and then accumulating the money in a Dubai bank account. I'm not sure how feasible is that and whether there are better solutions. Would it be possible to have a bank account in the off shore jurisdiction in a bank which also has a presence in Dubai?
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online