Move virtual server from hosting company to AWS
This project received 20 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $135 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We have the following servers with a hosting company today:
- 1 webserver using Centos 64 with nginx
- 1 Database server running Centos 64 and MySQL
We want to move this to AWS, and we need help doing so.
Please advise how you would do this for us. We don't have access to download backup/image of the server.
We have the following questions:
1. Is it possible to copy/create a image of the server from the server command window?
2. Is there another way to do this?
3. Do you have any advise regarding MySQL on virtual server vs Amazon RDS? Will you advise us to use RDS for this?
Our server has been configured and modified (optimized), so it is EXTREMELY important to keep all files/config from our current webserver.
This has to do with config of nginx as well.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online