We require a talented Android/Embedded Devices hacker to create a deployable "Ubuntu Touch" image for our device. You already have an established history of developing custom Android images/recovery images/bootloaders, and experience with embedded devices. Contributions to the Android Open Source community will be viewed favourably. Ideally, you have ported cwm, twrp, or cm to a new device already.
The platform is a the Action Semiconductors "ATM7029" (Cortex A9).
Device currently runs Android 4.1.1, and is not locked (root access is available).
You will be provided with one sample device, which must be returned to us at the closure of the project.
* [url removed, login to view] image to bootstrap the Ubuntu installation process
* Images and scripts required to deploy Ubuntu to existing Android tablets
* Images of the internal flash memory required to deploy Ubuntu to new, clean, devices.
In your response, you MUST detail:
1. Your experience with embedded development
2. A brief outline for how you expect to complete this project
9 freelancers are bidding on average $656 for this job
Dear sir After reading your project Ubuntu Tablet image creation details,we are interested in this project and would like to bid on this [url removed, login to view] check your PMB