We run Apache on Linux. Dedicated server at olm.net.
5.2.9 (apache2handler), [url removed, login to view] mysql
AFTER placing an order, we get this message:
[url removed, login to view] contains content from [url removed, login to view], a site known to distribute malware. Your computer may catch a virus if you visit this site.
"[url removed, login to view]" has nothing to do with us. It's apparently
a hacker. We had some issues in the past few months with our htaccess
being modified. But I just checked and it looks ok.
1. Figure out what is causing this message
2. Remove the malware if it exists
3. Find the vulnerability being exploited if possible
and fix it or, at minimum, tell us what needs to be fixed.
I assume there are tracks in the log files.
4. I need you to get this done today 10/13 during the daytime
and communicate with me on skype if need be, although I'm not
a technical person so I don't have a clue.
5. I need this done urgently as a priority project