Optimizing LInux CENT OS web server (WHM/CPANEL)
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 8
I have a problem with linux web server (CENTOS Apache2, PHP5, MySQL...). There are 30 websites hosted on it, and
Last few days I have a problem.
My Apache suddenly overloads, about 2 times a day. Number of connections and Apache processes increases in a short time, until server stops respond. Only hard restart or "apache2ctl -k restart" helps.
I am looking for a professionall linux administrator which will be able to:
- checks all necessary configuration (apache, php, mysql...) and log files
- find where is the problem, find a user who cause a problem, if it is in internal web application (exactly which one makes the problem), or poor configuration of server, or some kind of external attack
- implements necessary changes in server settings to resolve this problem
- checks if the problem was really eliminated
- sends me a report: what was the source of the problem, how it was solved (if he was able to solve it)Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online