Asterisk, FreeSwitch, PBX, Tribox, VoIP or Similar
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Please provide me a bid on the following and PMB with any Q's.
1. Click to dial (Single Line)
2. Multi-Line Dialing (2-5 Lines)
3. Soft or Hard Handset Calling
4. Calculation of Minutes Used by Outbound # (We’ll assign a number to each Customer and need to bill them for mins used)
6. Text to Speech
7. Multi-Phone Numbers (Ability to customize the Caller ID)
8. Multi-Extensions for Each Number
9. Texting if possible if not will use Twilio
10. On hold music.
Narrative Description of Above.
Auto Dialer that takes a list of numbers and dials them out. Each contact may have up to 3 numbers associated with it. The system will dial the numbers sequentially.
The dialer will call up to 5 lines simultaneously
Single line dialing capacity.
If an answering machine is reached, then a prerecorded message may be left by the agent without waiting and the next call is engaged once left.
On hold music.
Ability to customize the Caller ID. We want to pull the DID from our DB and populate it so that the call appears to be a local business.
FTC compliancy for dropped calls/DNC lists, etc.
Call out from hardwire or soft headset. We prefer the calls to be originated over copper lines to reduce dead air while connecting agent/customer.
Voice broadcasting ability.
Show calls that are currently ringing.
3- Way Call
SIP integration support.
Full Reporting by Agent/Campaign etc.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online